Our dear customers
The confidentiality of your information is a very important issue for VenSell.com, and therefore we in VenSell.com are committed to our customers and we are keen to ensure the confidentiality of their information. While we consider information the cornerstone of our ability to provide you with a high-quality service, our customers' trust in us remains the most important pillar. Therefore, preserving the confidentiality and integrity of our customers' information and using them only as they specify are among the most important priorities for all of us in VenSell.com, and from here comes our promise to each of our valued customers, and we will:
1. We protect any information that our customers provide to us in accordance with the strictest safety and confidentiality standards
2. Limiting the amount of information and its use to the minimum we need to provide high-level services to our customers, including informing them about our products, services, and other opportunities available to them, as well as to manage our work
3. We only allow people who are authorized and highly trained to manage customer information, access to customer information, knowing that any employee who violates this obligation will be subject to the usual statutory accountability on the site
4. We will not disclose any customer information to any third party unless we have previously informed the customer through disclosure statements or agreements, or we obtained an authorization from him to do so, or we are required to do so by law
5. We try to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, accurate, and correct. We will inform clients how and where they can access their account information comfortably and easily and how they can notify us of errors so that we can amend them immediately.
We will always evaluate ourselves in order to ensure full compliance with our standards of confidentiality of customer information. We will conduct our business in a way that ensures that we fulfill our promise in all the communities in which we operate.
Consent To Collection, Use & Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We will not sell your Personal Information to third parties. We may, however, share selected customer information with the following third parties:
• our group companies;
• our franchisors;
• companies such as payment service providers, warehousing service providers and delivery companies for the purposes of processing your payment and managing your order, including delivery and returns;
• concessions and cosmetics partners who are responsible for delivering their products directly to you or providing services, such as makeovers, in our stores;
• purchasers and their advisors following a sale of all or part of our business, so that they can continue to provide services to you;
• third party databases to which VenSell.com and/or one of our brands subscribes;
• government bodies or other authorities if necessary to comply with regulations or law or to assist with law enforcement, or to protect our property and other rights;
• agencies who help us collate statistics about site traffic, sales, demographics and other commercial information to enable us to tailor the services we provide to you and other customers.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as it is legally required, and to support the business purposes for which it was obtained - we will then dispose of it promptly and securely.
Depending on your country of residence, we may transfer your Personal Information both inside and outside the European Economic Area. When we transfer your Personal Information, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring we only transfer it to countries that are deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data and under contractual terms that provide appropriate data protection.
You have the following rights which you may exercise in relation to the Personal Information we process about you:
• to access a copy of your Personal Information;
• to require us to correct inaccurate Personal Information;
• to restrict our use of your Personal Information;
• to object to our use of your Personal Information.
Where you wish to exercise any of these rights, you must first verify your identity to our satisfaction.
The following section explains our policy regarding any personal information that you may provide to us when you visit this website. Our goal is to protect your information on the Internet with the same level of protection we protect it in all other sites for our dealings with you.
Our store's policy regarding the confidentiality of internet information
1. You can visit this site and see what we offer products and services and get a summary of the latest news of our store and other valuable services, without asking you to give us any information about yourself.
2. If you provide us with personal information about yourself such as your address, phone or fax number, as well as any basic or identifiable information about you as a customer at our store, we are committed not to disclose that information (acquainting anyone with it, selling it or disclosing it) to third parties unless you are notified of that. We obtain your authorization or do so by law. We will maintain this information, as well as your activities and dealings, according to our usual strict standards regarding the security and confidentiality of information.
As part of our normal data collection process on our Web Sites, the Web Site may deposit "cookies" in your device in order to identify you and/ or as a means of tracking the validity of sessions as well as enhancing your browsing experience. Cookies are small pieces of data that a website automatically sends to your computer, tablet or mobile phone while you are viewing the website.
We use two types of cookies on our website:
• “Session” cookies, which are used to allow you to:
• carry information from one page of our website to another without having to re-enter information; and
• access stored information when you are logged in to your online account.
• “Persistent” cookies, which allow us to offer you tailored content on our website by helping us to remember:
• any personal information that you have provided on previous visits to our website;
• the number of visits that you have made to our website; and
• your preferences
Third parties are not able to identify customers using cookies.
To enable cookies:
If you're not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option
If you'd like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window).
If you'd like to opt out of cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website (opens in a new window).
Please note that we're not responsible for the content of external websites.
Protection of Personal Information Against Third-Party Access or Use
Third Party Web Sites
You may be able to access certain third-party websites through links on our Web Sites/Apps. We are not, however, responsible for any other websites, their respective privacy policies or other content nor how they treat information about their visitors or users. We strongly advise you to check their privacy policies to find out how they are treating your Personal Information.
All credit/debit cards detail and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT VENSELL.COM DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING OUR ABILITY TO CONTROL, COLLECT, CORRECT, ACCESS, PROCESS, USE, STORE, PROTECT OR TRANSFER ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR CONCERNING THE EXISTENCE OR EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SECURITY MEASURES UNDERTAKEN BY US. YOU AGREE THAT VenSell.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS, DISCLOSURE, USE OR MODIFICATION BY ANY PARTY NOT AUTHORISED OR AUTHORISED BY US, OR THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS INTO THE SYSTEM AND THEIR POSSIBLE EFFECTS ON YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL VENSELL.COM , ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR INSURERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY COSTS, DAMAGES (INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES), OR LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE, ARISING OR RESULTING FROM THE COLLECTION, USE, TRANSFER, PROCESSING OR STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED BY US AND RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITES/APPS OR COLLECTED VIA THE OTHER CHANNELS.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction
Why do we use your personal data?
We want to share and inspire different ways of wearing H&M products. We will use your personal data to share user-generated content by uploading the pictures you submit to us on all our platforms.
What types of personal data do we process?
We will process the following categories of personal data:
• Instagram account name
Who has access to your personal data?
Data that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with the service mentioned above; third-party media agencies and technical suppliers use the data to upload the pictures you submit to us.
We never pass on to, sell to or swap your data with third parties outside VenSell.com for marketing purposes.
On what legal grounds may we process your personal data?
We need to process your personal data to fulfill the service of VenSell.com.
We need to collect your personal data when uploading your pictures to VenSell.com to fulfill our commitments according to the terms and conditions for VenSell.com.
How long do we save your data?
We will keep your personal data for months or until the agreement with vensell.com is terminated or is asked by you.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you at any time. You can contact us, and we will provide you with your personal data via email.
Right to portability:
Whenever vensell.com processes your personal data by automated means either based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by vensell.com at any time except for the following situations:
• you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
• you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
• you are suspected of misusing or have misused our services within the past four years
• if you have made a purchase, we will keep the personal data linked to your transaction for bookkeeping purposes.
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on vensell.com legitimate interest. Vensell.com will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate either legal claims or legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
You can opt out of direct marketing by the following means:
•following the instructions in each marketing email
•editing the settings of your vensell.com account
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that vensell.com restrict the processing of your personal data under the following circumstances:
•if you object to processing based vensell.com’s legitimate interest, vensell.com must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
•if you have asserted that your personal data is incorrect, vensell.com must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
•if the processing is unlawful, you may oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
•if vensell.com no longer needs the personal data, but you require the data to defend legal claims.
If you want to remove Photos or Moving Content, please visit the Photo or the Moving Content were its placed on vensell.com and press "report item" or contact Customer Service.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use Information held about you in the following ways:
a. to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
b. to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalized content;
c. to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Platform or between you and us;
d. to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you;
e. to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Platform;
f. to notify you about changes to our Services;
g. for any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform;
h. to administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfil your requests for incentives, and/or to allow you to participate in sweepstakes and to notify you if you are a sweepstakes winner.
TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
a. Other Businesses. To offer you our Services, we may engage with businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers (e.g. logistics businesses used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payments processers to process online transactions, etc.). We may involve other businesses in your transactions, who may store your Information in a digital wallet to make your use of our Services more efficient.
You understand that it is important that such businesses have access to the relevant Information to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your Information for other purposes. We may also receive Information from these business (e.g. updated delivery and address information), which we may use (e.g. to correct our records and deliver your next purchase). By using our Platform, you hereby freely and specifically consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of your Information among businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers, wherever located. These businesses shall be contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your Information.
b. Marketing and Promotional Offers. We may also use your Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and enhance your Platform experience, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We may contact you via various channels, including without limitation emails, push notifications, web notifications, post, telephone, in-app messages and news feed cards.
We may permit third parties to use your Information. For example, we may provide advertisers Information to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target and to enable us to comply with our commitments to our advertisers (e.g. by displaying their advertisements to a target audience).
Additionally, you may be asked to provide additional Information to participate in some of our market research activities, including competitions and promotions. For example, if you win a competition, you may be asked to provide further personal data to establish your eligibility and provide you with the prize. This Information may be collected by us or our co-sponsors or vendors for the promotion. Note that you should review such third parties’ privacy policies to see how they may use any information that they collect.
c. Business Transfers. In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
d. Protection of Our Platform and Others. We release account and other Information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for various reasons, such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Note that our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites.
You can opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer communication preferences, through the unsubscribe link within the email communication. For marketing via your mobile application, you will need to adjust your notifications settings in the general section of your mobile.
Also, our system will place cookies when you log on to our Platform and this is to ensure you have an enjoyable user experience and are able to utilize all aspects of the Platform. You may disable Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. If you disable Cookies, it will affect how our Platform works and you may not be able to access or use certain areas of our Platform or full functionality. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you visit most often, which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your Site experience.
We may retain a copy of your Information for compliance reasons. When you update Information, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.
If you have any concerns about your Information on the Platform, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Customer account termination
VenSell.com has the right to terminate the user's account without prior notice, and to resort to court (if necessary) in the following cases:
• Entering false or shaded information by the customer during the registration process
• The customer's failure to pay the amount due on the purchases (special cases)
• Misuse of the service by the user
• Discovery of piracy activities or unnatural activities
• User sharing outside of context on social media pages of website services
• Sending any promotional or advertising links or any kind of contents related to promotional activities in any page within the website pages or any of the website's social media pages.
The company wishes that the valued customers adhere to these policies and work ethics as well. Note that customer posts on VenSell.com channels and on social media sites must be within the privacy and usage policy.